My unique ability to clearly identify the needs of my clients and help them fulfill their goals originated from my training as a Registered Nurse. After 20 years of caring holistically for my patients I decided to bring that passion into my career as a Real Estate Broker.
My father was a successful Realtor so I understood the kind of time and dedication it took to do this job the right way. I strive continuously to offer the highest level of service. I embraced my career as a Real Estate Broker in 2003 and haven’t looked back!
- Concierge Service – The concept of “concierge service” is the Team Nadine signature process. We meet our clients’ goals each day, by improving and educating my team not simply to adapt but to master the challenges of the ever-changing real estate industry.
- Location! Location! Location! – My specialty is selling homes in the Lake Norman area.
- Lake Norman homes are conveniently located north of Charlotte, North Carolina, and Charlotte-Douglas International Airport.
- Residents can live and play in the same place.
- A short trip gets you to our beautiful NC mountains in one direction and in the other direction is our beautiful coast!
- This area offers temperate weather showcasing all four seasons.
- Taxes are comparable to many parts of the country.
- The choices in schools range from an assortment of public schools, private schools to charter schools.
- Housing in the Lake Norman area offers historically high affordability combined with unprecedented interest rates. Buyers are amazed at what their dollar can buy here at Lake Norman.
People who come to visit me here at Lake Norman usually comment that the first thing they notice about the people of this area is how warm and friendly they are. It is exciting to downshift from the fast pace of other areas of the country and welcome the slower pace the South has to offer.
Come and see for yourself the beauty and camaraderie. My Team and I can’t wait to meet you!